Parents and/or guardians of students who enroll at Bethlehem Lutheran School will need to agree to these statements.
- I hereby affirm that I have read the Student and Family Handbook and discussed its policies with my student.
- I certify that I consent to and will submit to all governing policies of Bethlehem Lutheran Academy and Bethlehem Lutheran School, including all applicable policies in the Student Handbook.
- I agree that, as a parent, I will not knowingly and/or actively endorse, promote, advocate, or support practices or activities that are not consistent with the doctrine and teaching of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- I understand that the standards of the school do not tolerate profanity, obscenity in word or action, dishonor to God and his Word, disrespect to the personnel of the school, or continued disobedience to the established policies of the school.
- I understand that the services of the school are engaged by mutual consent, and that either the school or I reserve the right to terminate any or all services at any time.
- I understand that the Handbook does not contractually bind Bethlehem Lutheran School and is subject to change without notice by decision of Bethlehem Lutheran School’s Principal and Bethlehem Lutheran Academy’s Board of Education.
- Admission to the school is a privilege, not a right, and admission for one school year does not guarantee automatic admission for future school years.
(Updated January 2018)